Monday, August 31, 2009

Update from a few months ago.........



Wow, how time flys! Yes, I'm still having fun ;o)
We are making a little progress on the farm.........slowly but surely.
The garden is producing wonderfully.
I'm learning more than I ever wanted to know about irrigation, wheel lines, hand lines, pumps, etc. I've evolved from "WHAT?! I need to do WHAT?!" to O.K., that's done. Now, what needs to be done next. I guess that's a good thing, but it sure can be tiring sometimes!
Greg continues to hang in there........going to doctor appointments, trying to manage his pain and depression. The acupuncture treatments have not helped him, so the next step is another surgery.......a neurectomy to reposition his superficial radial nerve in his left arm. That will cause some numbness along that pathway, but hopefully will give him some relief and he can start feeling better!
Well, that's about it for now. Time to get out and get the critters fed :o)

No comments: